To ensure that dialogue in Yolande’s Legacy – Healing and Support after Infidelity and Betrayal remains relevant, supportive, and engaging for all members, you’re expected to observe 8 simple principles. The admins apply these principles when reviewing content in this community.
- We believe debate and disagreement are constructive, but personal attacks, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated. The key to a great community experience is an engaging and inclusive space where everyone can learn and grow. Be nice!
- We love criticism of products, services, policies, and performance (ESPECIALLY our own). Seriously, we do. For the sake of that constructive debate we just talked about, we will distinguish between useful, focused argument and smear tactics/propaganda against the admins, members, or any other company, product, or service.
- We understand that people often feel strongly about issues discussed in Yolande’s Legacy – Healing and Support after Infidelity and Betrayal, but we may remove any posts or comments that others might find offensive or threatening. Not everyone has a thick skin, so please consider the impact your posts and comments can have on others.
- We reserve the right to redirect conversation or remove the ability to comment on posts that become a series of mud-throwing comments based on personal opinions or generalizations. We don’t want to stop you from discussing issues you are passionate about, but we do ask our members to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel alienating, threatening, or toxic to other members.
- Keep it relevant. Conversations in Yolande’s Legacy – Healing and Support after Infidelity and Betrayal can cover a variety of topics, but if you make a post or comment that is super off-target, it might be removed in order to keep discussions on track.
- Yolande’s Legacy – Healing and Support after Infidelity and Betrayal is not an extension of Kathy Elliott’s client care, but it is a great place for two-way discussion and feedback. Please direct individual client issues and service inquiries to email@example.com or 415-672-5232.
- This is a group of your peers, not your leads. We take a very strong stance against promotion, lead generation and soliciting. Please do not offer services unless a member is specifically asking for a service. You must offer services on the public thread unless specifically asked to private message. If a member in private message solicits you without establishing a prior relationship, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into the issue.
- The community platforms are moderated by the admins, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want Yolande’s Legacy – Healing and Support after Infidelity and Betrayal to be a welcome space for thoughtful discussion and support, and we expect members to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic within the community, please report the post, reach out to the community manager, or contact us at email@example.com.