(Last Updated: August 28, 2017)
I am serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains my views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of this website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Kathy-Elliott.com website. “I” or “My” means Kathy Elliott. “My site” means Kathy-Elliott.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Kathy Elliott via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Kathy Elliott and Kathy Elliott shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and I am not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
I reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as I, in my sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
I automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as e-mail addresses, personal, financial or demographic information
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages my visitors access
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Kathy Elliott via e-mail
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
I use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at my site and to enable me to present content I think you might be interested in. I use your contact information to send you information about my businesses and promotional material from my partners. I may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve my site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for my advertisers. Information collected by me may be added to my databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do-not-call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a Kathy Elliott product or service
- As required by law
- For marketing products and services which I determine, in my sole judgment, that you might find of interest. I reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data I collect to third parties. Any third party I share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by me, determined by me to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which I determine, in my sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from my and/or my partners by not submitting your information. I also allow you to remove your information from my marketing lists. If you remove your information from my marketing lists it will no longer be used by me to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from my marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every e-mail I send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via e-mail to: mailATkathy-elliottDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: I Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to me or my affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Kathy-Elliott.com. No part of the Kathy-Elliott.com website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: My Right to Contact You
Section 7: My Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact me via e-mail sent to: mailATkathy-elliottDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
I am dedicated to ensuring compliance with the “Can-Spam Act,” which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive e-mail from Kathy-Elliott.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- News and updates regarding my products and services
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for my products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where I have determined that such product or service may be of interest to my customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, I have implemented the following guidelines for e-mail delivery:
- All e-mails sent to you by Kathy-Elliott.com will clearly identify Kathy Elliott as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@Kathy-Elliott.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Kathy-Elliott.com).
- The Subject Line of any e-mail you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the e-mail.
- Any e-mail from Kathy-Elliott.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future e-mail messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Kathy-Elliott.com; this excludes customer service e-mails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All e-mails sent to you directly by Kathy-Elliott.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- E-mails sent to you directly by Kathy-Elliott.com will include an e-mail address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: Kathy-Elliott.com
E-mail Address: mailATkathy-elliottDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
I understand consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. I hope this information will relieve any concerns you or your company may have regarding my e-mail policies. I and my affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt-out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited e-mail. I obtain e-mail addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Kathy-Elliott.com e-mail messages sent always include information about the origin of the e-mails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail messages.
From time to time, Kathy-Elliott.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into my marketing program on those of third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to me, among other things:
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to me
- That I have the right to send marketing offers to the individuals
I hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the e-mail practices of Kathy-Elliott.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact me at: mailATkathy-elliottDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)